Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Last Day With Sheimi

Sent Sheimi to my parents' house this morning. Oww, how I wish I won't be going to Sabah for too long. But wish aren't coming true since they have added a few more days for me to stay there. Duhh.. This morning, change his bedding so that Abah doesn't need to change it when I'm in Sabah. And warned Apiq not to touch or take him out from the container (as if he dares to do that). These are some pics of Sheimi that I have taken on last Sunday. I'm sure I'll be missing him so much when I'm there..

The first thing that he does when being put on the table.. Sniffed here and there


Wow, Sheimi wanna play with robot.. Just like me..


He sniffed some sweet smells on Din's wedding card then licked.. Then bit them.. Aiyah, Uncle Din will be mad at you..

2 comments:

mr-penman said...

WAH! so cute!

have fun buddy at Sabah!

don't forget:
1) KK Toys @ Api-Api Center;
2) Little Italy @ Capital Hotel, town centre;

^0^

May the wind be with you!

Mohd Fairuz Taib said...

thanks penman..
will remember that..